What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use and who uses them?
The information obtained by the cookies on this website is processed by the website editor www.webspararestaurantes.com
The application we use to obtain and analyze navigation information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
How are cookies rejected?
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For example you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Trade from here: help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html